The Crown Prince’s International Scholarship Program (CPISP) held an orientation meeting for incoming scholarship recipients to brief them on the program’s policies and requirements.
The CPISP provides recipients with an extraordinary experience that combines high-quality education with a unique cultural experience.
During the meeting, CPISP Director Dr. Cynthia Gessling underlined His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Prime Minister’s vision to increase educational opportunities to further upskill Bahrain’s youth.
Dr. Gessling noted that recipients are free to choose their desired field of study, affirming that the program supports outstanding students in pursuing degrees at the bachelor, master and doctoral level.
Dr. Gessling extended her congratulations to the 2019 recipients of the CPISP scholarship and wished them success in their future endeavors.
The recipients of the 2019 CPISP scholarship are:
• Abdulla Moosa Ali attending John Hopkins University
• Ali Farooq Al Ekri attending the University of Chicago
• Yasmeen Nabeel Nooruddin attending the University of Pennsylvania
• Zain Mohammed Zainal attending the University of Manchester
• Ahmed Ebrahim Ali attending a preparatory school in the US
• Ahmed Hussain Salman attending a preparatory school in the US
• Hassan Tariq Al Qassab attending a preparatory school in the US
• Fatima Mohammed Abdulla attending a boarding school in the UK to complete her A levels prior to applying to an undergraduate study program
• Leen Mazen Al Nasoor attending a preparatory school in the US
• Sara Saeed Mohammed attending a boarding school in the UK to complete her A levels prior to applying to an undergraduate study program